You’re looking for something nice to do this weekend? Here’s a fun activity I recently discovered: free or affordable walking tours in London on many different themes (criminality, ghosts, London famous sites, Harry Potter…).
Wonders of London offers a large number of choices, there has to be something you will enjoy whatever if you are a tourist or a Londoner!
I listed 3 walking tours I thought were nice to do:
- Walking tour through the streets and parks of Westminster while earing creepy stories of modern hauntings, spooky urban legends and Spine Chilling tales from London’s dark history.
- Price: Free
- Next date: Thursday, 5 July 2018 at 19:00
- You will be taken to such locations as the Houses of Parliament, Banqueting House, St James’s Palace and Green Park.
- Meeting Point: inside Westminster Tube Stationjust past the ticket barriers towards Exit 3
More information here: https://wondersoflondon.co.uk/tour/ghost-tour/
⇒ If you’re staying at our Gloucester Road residence, you’re just a few stations away!
London Night Tour Lights & Highlights
- Two hour walking tour that will offer you the opportunity to see some of the most famous land marks on the stretch of river. This sightseeing tour is family friendly and involves the cultural and artistic history of the South Bank and fun places to visit.
- Price: £12 for adults, £6 for children
- Next date: Wednesday, 1 August 2018 at 19:00
- Sites include London Eye, South Bank Centre, National Theatre, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge, Southwark Cathedral and London
- Meeting Point: Waterloo Station, outside Costa Coffee, opposite platform 11
More information here: https://wondersoflondon.co.uk/tour/london-night-tour-lights-highlights/
Harry Potter Tour
- On this tour you will see places like Diagon Alley, The Ministry of Magic, the location of The Harry Potter Premiers and you will even be able to stock up on Harry Potter Merchandise while sightseeing in London.
- Price: Free
- Next date: Saturday, 07 July 2018 at 15:00
- You will be taken to such locations as Embankment Gardens, Scotland Place, the Sherlock Holmes Pub, Cecil Court, and Leicester Square.
- Meeting Point: Embankment tube station, Villiers Street Exit, opposite the Starbucks
More information here: https://wondersoflondon.co.uk/tour/harry-potter-tour/
⇒ If you’re staying at our Bloomsbury residence, you’re just a few stations away!
You can find all the available walking tours here: https://wondersoflondon.co.uk/