You would like to live in a student residence in Central London? Farringdon’s residence could be perfect for you!
The residence is perfectly located so that you can experience the best entertainment and nightlife in the centre of London. The area has some of the best live music venues (O2 Academy, the Blues Bar Kitchen), and many pre-club pubs and bars (the Bleeding Heart Tavern, Zetter Town House).
– Location: The residence is located in the area of Clerkenwell. It is just a short 5-minute walk away from Farringdon tube station which provides you with access to other rail stations including Paddington, Liverpool Street, Aldgate and King’s Cross St Pancras
– Features: The residence has 291 rooms which are between 2 – 7 cluster flats. All rooms have been decorated to a good standard and come with access to shared kitchens and shared bathrooms. All rooms are fully-furnished with a comfortable bed, a study desk with a chair and a wardrobe.
– Facilities: free use of gym on St John Street, laundry, CCTV, cycle storage, Wifi…
Learn more about it here: http://ukstudentresidences.com/residences/farringdon-residence/
- Which London universities are located near this residence?
Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry (QMU) – 7-minute walk
City University of London – 11-minute walk
University of Liverpool in London – 21-minute walk
SOAS University of London – 29-minute walk
Birbeck University of London – 31-minute walk
- Which London language schools are located near this residence?
British Study Centres – www.british-study.com – 22 minute walk
LSE Language Centre – www.lse.ac.uk/language-centre – 21 minute walk
ESL Language Studies Abroad – www.esl.co.uk/en – 21 minute walk
International House – www.ihlondon.com – 24 minute walk
St Giles International – www.stgiles-international.com – 23 minute walk
Contact us if you have any questions!